View Profile SoundHawk

6 Audio Reviews

Very chill, mood-setting piece. I could hear it used in a lot of different media! nice atmosphere and ambiance, I like it.

This is not a remix.

You show some great sounds here, and they all work together very well! I enjoyed the slow tempo, almost chillstep sound to the intro. The track started to pop around 1:00 for me, best sugestion I can make is to accompany that change in sounds with a downsweep, and mess with some of the effects in the melody (like a lowpass filter, sounds really good for buildup). It'll also make that drop at 1:33 come alive more. All in all a great track and a good remix! One of my first remixes was also Tetris so this was funny to see. Keep up the great work, and thanks for your review on ESP!

~SoundHawk

Cowtorq responds:

Thanks for the review. I will try to keep your advice in mind in my future songs, but for now i have to say I am sick to death of this song because i have listened to it just too much. Again, thanks for the review and high rating. I would never have known people would like the song that much. Stick around for my other uploads and good luck with your music.
-Cowtorq :|